Our annual published Admission Number for Reception is 30 each year. Application for admission into Reception need to be made direct to St Helens Council.
Admissions will be made according to our Admissions Policy:
Primary School Places
If your child will be 4 years old between 1st September 2019 and 31st August 2020 you can apply on-line for a primary school place for September 2020.
You can list any primary school in St Helens. The deadline for this is 15th January 2020.
If you wish to apply for a primary school outside St Helens, you should contact the relevant Local Authority and ask for information about their application procedure.
Why Should I Apply On-Line?
Some of the benefits of applying online are:
- it’s quick and easy to use
- you can apply from home 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- there is no risk of your application being lost in the post
- you can change your preference up to midnight on the published closing date
- you will receive an email confirmation that your application has been received
- the offer of a school place will be sent via email so you do not have to wait for the post
If you wish for your child to transfer to us in-year, you will need to contact the Local Authority in the first instance.